Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

Hello, Hello, Hello.


Quick introductions & then on to the interesting stuff.

I'm Victoria, I'm 25 and I'm from just outside Glasgow in Scotland.
      I'm a Mummy to Connor, the almost 2 year old love of my life & wife to David, the almost 26 year old other       love of my life.  Although, it can at times be hard to tell which one of them is supposed to be the toddler!      Oh & if you hadn't guessed I'm ginger! Not that that has much to do with anything but it's always nice to let people know I'm aware of it as it has been pointed out to me on numerous occasions!

I love books, bargains & beautiful things so that's what you can expect from me.  With a bit lot of sarcasm & bad jokes thrown in.  I'm following Slimming World so will be sharing my struggles journey with you as I go & hopefully having it all online for the world to see will help me stick to it.  That's the plan anyway!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment