Pages

Friday 17 June 2016

Love a bargain.

I thought I would do a little round up of some of my bargain finds, I've already posted a few pics over on my Instagram @lifeinthegingerlane but thought I would do a post too!

I must admit I've been quite lucky this week with some of my goodies but you can see for yourself.


This is everything I got this week that isn't clothes.  I will do a post on those when I figure out how to take nice pictures of them.  As you can probably tell my photography skills leave a lot to be desired, I plan to rope my sister (the photography graduate) in as soon as possible.  Until then you'll have to make do with my pathetic attempts - sorry!

As you can see most of it is brand new in packaging - my favourite type!  The whole lot cost me £12ish - give or take a few pennies, bargain!


King size duvet set - £3.  I won't show you a picture of it on for 2 reasons: 
1: I haven't put in on yet &
2: It doesn't match my current wall paper & will look ridiculous BUT I do plan to redecorate soon.


Brand New Carvela by Kurt Geiger Purse with tags & packaging inside £3.99
Love this but think I'll keep it for a Christmas present for someone as apparently it's bad luck to buy your own purse, who knew?!



This lip stick & liner were from Poundland.  No colour swatches I'm afraid,  I did try but my hand looks ridiculously freckly in pictures & you can't see the colour properly #gingerproblems.  
I won't be using these again, I tried them out to see the colour & the lipstick feels as if you have sand on your lips. it's really gritty and horrible and the lip liner doesn't show up unless you press really hard and scribble back and forth.  It has the texture and consistency of an actual colouring pencil and if you've ever tried to write on your skin with a pencil you'll know what I mean.  So bargain or not they are totally not worth it.


I also got books for £1 each, The Single Girl's To Do List by Lindsey Kelk & Tell Me Something by Adele Parks.  I've read all of Lindsey Kelks' I Heart series but have never read anything by Adele Parks, I hear only good things though so am looking forward to working my way through these. 

I treated myself to a little Cath Kidston Provence body set for 95p which has body wash & body lotion in it and smells of bluebell and jasmine.  The packaging is a bit damaged so I think that's why it was so cheap but hey! I'll take it!

Have you got any bargains recently?  Let me know in the comments or tag me in your pics on Instagram @lifeinthegingerlane

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment