Pages

Saturday 24 September 2016

Connor A/W Wishlist

I love Autumn.  Since I live in Scotland & we don't get much of a summer here (maybe a week in May!) Autumn is definitely my favourite season.  What's not to love - beautiful colours everywhere you look, no excuse needed to layer up & be all cosy aaaaaand the countdown to the C word is on (sorry)! 

Since I had Connor I've loved it even more, all the cute boys clothes make me so excited to buy his Autumn/Winter wardrobe.  I thought I'd share a few bits I have my eye on for him & a some that I've already bought.  As his birthday is in September he got a few pieces from different people but I still feel the need to go & buy some extra things.  He's a typical boy and loves nothing better than running around and playing in the dirt so his clothes never last particularly long - it's always good to have a back up supply!




I really struggled to choose between these 2 jackets.  I absolutely love the parka which is from Zara, the only problem is that it isn't waterproof which is definitely a must for a Scottish autumn/winter.  The navy jacket is from Joules; I saw it in a vlog I watched a few weeks ago and totally fell in love.  I have been trying unsuccessfully for the past week to order it- it's been out of stock every single time but finally I managed to nab it last night.  I'm so excited for it to arrive & can't wait to see C in it.  I'm hoping it'll fit okay, I ordered age 2-3 as that's what he mostly wears & I've got everything crossed that we won't need to roll the sleeves up.  I swear he's like a T-Rex; long body & tiny wee arms that don't seem to grow as quickly as the rest of him! 

H&M | M&Co | H&M

These 2 jumpers are ones that he got for his birthday at the beginning of the month, they are an absolute bargain at £6.99 each!  H&M had a few other styles as well but none that were in stock in  Connors size the day I was in.  I picked the shirt up from M&Co a couple of days ago, again it was pretty cheap at £9 & I think it'll look really cute layered over the long sleeved red polo in the next picture! 


We had the red polo last year in a variety of colours and it just looked really cosy, they also wash really well and hold their shape - as does the majority of Zara's stuff, I've found.  So when I saw that they were back this year obviously I had to add them to my 'Connor's Autumn Wardrobe' list.  We also have the aqua top in a mustard colour which looks really cute with the sleeves turned up to 3/4 length so again I'm just getting a few colour options.  Next have such a good range of clothes this year, I feel like they can be quite hit or miss with their boys clothes sometimes but they've definitely struck gold this year.  Connor loves dinosaurs which seem to be a prominent feature of this years A/W collection, lucky us!  However, he has loads of jumpers already and doesn't need much else so I thought we'd get this little dinosaur raglan top as you can never have too many!


Connor already has loads of jeans that he got for his birthday so he doesn't really need much in the way of bottoms this year but I just love Zara's leggings.  He hasn't had a pair for quite a while actually, he mostly lives in jeans, but I just love khaki & the camouflage pattern so when I saw these we just had to have them.  They will also match perfectly with the pair of Timberland look-a-like boots which I have ordered for him!   


So that is basically what I have in mind for Connors Autumn/Winter wardrobe.  I'm pretty sure that by the time I get around to buying this stuff there will be far more available & the list will have doubled.  Maybe I'll do a haul once I get it all in, what do you guys think?  

If you follow me on Instagram I post regularly over there - come & say hi!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment