Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

TMI Tag






Well I got bored while Connor was napping so I pinched this from @mrsgifletcher I know it's a Youtube tag but I felt left out & wanted to join in so I've adapted it slightly to suit myself!  Enjoy!


1: What are you wearing? My jammies, it's okay, it's only 10am - it's allowed.
2: Ever been in love? Well, I'm married so I hope so.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Not really.
4: How tall are you? 5"8.5  - that's a very important half.
5: How much do you weigh? Too much.
6: Any tattoos? I have 4.
7: Any piercings? Ears & Belly button.
8: OTP? Has to be Chuck & Blair (Gossip Girl)
9: Favorite Show? I have to admit, I do like to Keep up with the Kardashians.  But I also loved Downton Abbey.
10: Favorite bands? I prefer artists like Adele & Ed Sheeran 
11: Something you miss? Long lies
12: Favorite song? Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
13: How old are you? 26 :(
14: Zodiac sign? Leo
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Funny
16: Favorite Quote? Make it count.
17: Favorite actor? Leonardo Di Caprio or Johnny Depp / Julie Walters or Melissa McCarthy
18: Favorite color? Purple
19: Loud music or soft? Not too loud & not too quiet.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? My bed
21: How long does it take you to shower? If I'm washing my hair about 20 minutes, if not about 10.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It depends what I'm doing that day. 15-30 minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Only with my sister when we were younger, does that count?
24: Turn on? Make me laugh
25: Turn off? Bad smells 
26: The reason I joined Youtube? Not quite there, yet.  Hopefully in the future I will be brave enough to!
27: Fears? Dying - absolutely terrifies me.  Not too keen on flying either.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Watching the paralympics.  I'm an emotional wreck since I had C. 
29: Last time you said you loved someone? This morning before David left for work. 
30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? No Youtube channel yet but my blog name is pretty self explanatory.
31: Last book you read? For me- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. To C - All in One Piece, Jill Murphy
32: The book you're currently reading? Not really reading anything just now.
33: Last show you watched? Hells Kitchen I think
34: Last person you talked to? Connor
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My sister 
36: Favorite food? Pasta, pasta, pasta!
37: Place you want to visit? New York please.
38: Last place you were? In Connors room?
39: Do you have a crush? My husband.
40: Last time you kissed someone? About 20 minutes ago when I put C down for a nap.
41: Last time you were insulted? David (my husband) insults me on a daily basis - in a joking way obviously.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Strawberry
43: What instruments do you play?? I used to play flute at school.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My engagement ring & my necklace that my parents got me for my 21st.
45: Last sport you played? I kicked a ball about with C yesterday, does that count?
46: Last song you sang? 'Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood' from Winnie the Pooh, C loves it.
47: Favourite chat up line? 10 ton polar bear.  Just something to break the ice. Ha!
48: Have you ever used it? No
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last night with David? 
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anybody & everybody.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment